Saturday, November 17, 2012

Review of The Summerland by Elizabeth Cheryl


The Summerland NovelThe Summerland Novel by Elizabeth Cheryl
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Summerland was a wonderful novel with all of the necessary ingredients to make it one of my personal favourites: paranormal elements, time travel and a tender love story. I found the historical information fascinating, in fact, I feel like I have a new insight and appreciation for the horror and injustice of the Salem witch trials. Going through the gut-wrenching process with Abigail Parker was so powerful it was as if I went through the trials myself.

Abigail was a brave, caring and smart heroine, William a chivalrous, loyal and lovable hero. This sweet love story was a nice change from the graphic romance novels I've read recently.

With The Summerland, be prepared to be entertained, to be terrified and to fall in love, all while learning about a dark, appalling time in American history. Highly recommended!


View all my reviews

3 comments:

shayaankhan said...

Title:
Best Revenue sharing with the High Returns Investment

Content:
Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
For More Details click the link below:

Web Link:
http://whatacash.com
Display Name: whatacashwaqar

Dian Ardi said...

Advantageously, the article is really the best on this notable topic. I harmonize with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your approaching updates. Toko Glucoberry Obat Herbal Hipotensi Obat Herbal Bronkitis
I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. Obat Pneumonia Obat Herbal Sakit Maag

Fikri Ferdiansyah said...

Thank you so much for sharing interesting information that is very helpful is Penyebab Asma Sering Kambuh Penyebab Migrain Sering Kambuh
A lot of new information that I got from this article that you write Iritasi Kulit Obat Herbal Stroke
Continue to update the latest news indeed be more useful for everyone. Cara Mengatasi Gatal Pada Kulit

Followers