Saturday, November 17, 2012

Review of The Summerland by Elizabeth Cheryl


The Summerland NovelThe Summerland Novel by Elizabeth Cheryl
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Summerland was a wonderful novel with all of the necessary ingredients to make it one of my personal favourites: paranormal elements, time travel and a tender love story. I found the historical information fascinating, in fact, I feel like I have a new insight and appreciation for the horror and injustice of the Salem witch trials. Going through the gut-wrenching process with Abigail Parker was so powerful it was as if I went through the trials myself.

Abigail was a brave, caring and smart heroine, William a chivalrous, loyal and lovable hero. This sweet love story was a nice change from the graphic romance novels I've read recently.

With The Summerland, be prepared to be entertained, to be terrified and to fall in love, all while learning about a dark, appalling time in American history. Highly recommended!


View all my reviews

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing interesting information that is very helpful is Penyebab Asma Sering Kambuh Penyebab Migrain Sering Kambuh
A lot of new information that I got from this article that you write Iritasi Kulit Obat Herbal Stroke
Continue to update the latest news indeed be more useful for everyone. Cara Mengatasi Gatal Pada Kulit

Dian said...

Thank you very much because you have always shared many new things to us
I am very happy because I can get articles that are very weighty contents
Maybe I will come back to your site. Greetings :)

Obat Eksim Atopik Obat Sakit Tenggorokan Obat Jengjeuriheun Obat Penyakit Kudis Obat Budug Obat Balas Bogo Obat Kram Usus Obat Rangen Cara Menyembuhkan Jengkolan Obat Angular Cheilitis

Unknown said...

I am very happy to be able to find this good article
Honestly, this is one article that gives me incredible information and is very useful and very helpful
maybe I will visit this site again to find other articles that can be useful for me :)

Cara Mengobati Koreng Obat Pancingan Obat Kurarawit Obat Sakit Pinggang Akibat Kecetit Obat Rangen Obat Sekelan Obat Leuncangeun

Jisoo Blackpink said...

It was really a great information thanks for sharing.

cara mengatasi kaki kram atau kesemutan
cara mengobati gagal ginjal

Followers